Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: The depth of a few words........

  1. #11
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That was more than a few words....

    Still beautiful nonetheless [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member CyborgShaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    408
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <font color="white">[b][i]Sometimes, Chloe...only sometimes...a picture paints the words I'd like to say more eloquently than I ever can...
    <center>BestP</center>
    Luvya! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    <u>Your</u> Borgie

  3. #13
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member CyborgShaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    408
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [b][i]<font color="white">Louis XIV of France: "The Man in the Iron Mask" - Alexandre Dumas

    "Oh Human Heart! Compass for kings to steer by!
    When shall I learn to read your secret folds
    like the pages of a book?
    No, I am not a bad king; No, I am not a poor King;
    But Alas! I am still a child."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •